2021 Quarter 3 Market Outlook
Equity by Patrick Chang.
We had a healthy second quarter with the S&P 500 reaching a record high and the United States (U.S.) 10-year bond yields gradually declining despite higher U.S. inflation.
In this video, Patrick will cover:
- An overview of the equity market’s performance so far in 2021
- The Global outlook for capital markets
- Asia, ASEAN and Malaysia outlook
- The investment strategy going forward
Fixed Income by Jesse Liew.
Looking back on performance for the first half of 2021, the total return of global bonds was around - 1.80% (Bloomberg US Aggregate), and this was primarily driven by a rise in average yields and average spreads.
In this video, Jesse will cover:
- A review of fixed income performance in the first half of 2021
- The Global outlook for fixed income
- The outlook for Malaysia
Global Sukuk by Mohd Fadzil Mohamed.
Following some fluctuations in the first quarter of 2021, the Global Sukuk market recovered strongly in the second quarter of the year.
In this video, Mohd Fadzil will cover:
- Market review for Global Sukuk so far in 2021
- Global Sukuk outlook